Saturday, February 22, 2014

Conversations with James



James cannot wait to go to school.  During the day while the older two kids are at school I have little preschool lessons with him.  I thought we were making progress............

Me: "James what letter is this?" ( I had an "A" written on the paper.)
James: "Mom, I already know that one.......FOUR!!!!"
Jayda: (repeating over and over......) "A.......A.......A.......A"

..........on second thought, I think we still have some work to do.




We have really been trying to help James be successful in waking up dry every morning.

James: "Mom, I did not pee in my bed!!!!"
Me: "Good job!  You are such a big boy.  I am proud of you!"
James: "I know, it goes I pee in my bed, ...... I don't pee in my bed, ......I pee in my bed,...... I don't pee in my bed.................WAIT!  I NEED TO PEE IN MY BED!!!"


Once again, I think we still have some work to do.  

No comments: